Mission , Vision & Values
To improve the quality of life for older adults, persons with disabilities and their families by creating a safety net of health, nutrition and supportive services designed to enhance their independence, well being and dignity.
To be an innovative leader and advocate for older adults by providing quality services built upon a strong infrastructure and diverse financial base.
We live our values…ethics, excellence in all we do, thoughtful decision-making, transparency at all levels, respecting all partners, fiscal responsibility, earning and preserving trust
- Supportive of every older adult's right to autonomy, dignity and respect
- Excellence, professionalism and teamwork in everything we do
- Operating with honesty and integrity in all our affairs
- A good citizen of the community who treats all partners fairly
- Creating trust with our supporters by recognizing their valuable contributions and consistently providing results
Bring together people who recognize that every interaction is a unique opportunity to serve one another and the community
Did you know?
28,939 adults over the age of 60 have annual income levels under the federal poverty level of $10,830 annually in Orange County today