Mission , Vision & Values
A world that honors people throughout life.
To nourish the wellness, purpose, and dignity of seniors and their families in our community.
We live our values…ethics, excellence in all we do, thoughtful decision-making, transparency at all levels, respecting all partners, fiscal responsibility, earning and preserving trust by:
- Supportive of every older adult's right to autonomy, dignity, and respect
- Excellence, professionalism and teamwork in everything we do
- Operating with honesty and integrity in all our affairs
- A good citizen of the community who treats all partners fairly
- Creating trust with our supporters by recognizing their valuable contributions and consistently providing results
- Bring together people who recognize that every interaction is a unique opportunity to serve one another and the community
Did you know?
28,939 adults over the age of 60 have annual income levels under the federal poverty level of $10,830 annually in Orange County today