Mission , Vision & Values
A world that honors people throughout life.
To nourish the wellness, purpose, and dignity of seniors and their families in our community.
We live our values…ethics, excellence in all we do, thoughtful decision-making, transparency at all levels, respecting all partners, fiscal responsibility, earning and preserving trust
- Supportive of every older adult's right to autonomy, dignity and respect
- Excellence, professionalism and teamwork in everything we do
- Operating with honesty and integrity in all our affairs
- A good citizen of the community who treats all partners fairly
- Creating trust with our supporters by recognizing their valuable contributions and consistently providing results
Bring together people who recognize that every interaction is a unique opportunity to serve one another and the community
Did you know?
Community SeniorServ provided 7,596 hours of homemaking support to homebound clients last year.