Adult Day Services
Adult Day Health Care At-a-Glance
SeniorServ’s Adult Day Health Care centers in Anaheim and Santa Ana provide a daytime alternative to placing a loved one in a skilled nursing facility. These centers maintain the dignity of older adults while providing support to families. Caregivers feel relieved and better able to handle the challenges of caring for an aging or disabled loved one.
The centers provide personalized medical monitoring and rehabilitation. Through a wide range of activities, exercises and social interaction, participants are assisted in maintaining physical and mental health.
Program Benefits Include:
- Improvement in the ability to carry out daily activities through treatment in a therapeutic environment
- Monitoring of medical conditions
- Improvement in nutritional intake
- Lessens the impact of acute health problems
- Improves mobility and alertness
- Decreases isolation and loneliness
- Increases self-esteem and sense of dignity
- Improves the quality of life for participants and caregivers
Eligibility for Participation:
- A medical condition requiring physician prescribed treatment or rehabilitation
- Physical or mental impairment that handicaps activities of daily living
- Does not require 24-hour institutional care
- Client has the capacity to improve physical and mental health to help maintain independence
- May suffer physical or mental deterioration without treatment or rehabilitation
Fees may be covered through Community Based Adults Services (state program), SCAN, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Veterans Administration and private pay with a sliding scale fee.
7:00am to 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Anaheim: (714) 220-2114
Santa Ana: (714) 558-1216
Adult Day Care At-a-Glance
SeniorServ’s Adult Day Care Center is located in the Buena Park Senior Center. This program uses the social model of adult day care and is focused on socialization and engagement activities in a supervised caring environment. Isolation is reduced and depression is avoided through activities like card and board games and sharing meals together.
This program provides much needed relief to caregivers who know their loved ones are being cared for in a warm, loving environment.
The suggested donation is $45 per day of service, a sliding scale is available.
8:30am to 4:00pm Monday - Friday
Buena Park: (714) 826-3163
Did you know?
Community SeniorServ provided 156 hours of chore support to homebound clients last year.